When do you start decorating for Christmas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:38 AM on Oct. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We put the Christmas tree up the weekend after Thanksgiving. That weekend is usually when we do most of the decorating.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:40 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• Sometimes at the beginning of December...whenever I feel like it or get around to it. It just depends on my mood because it's a pain to get the tree out of the basement and all that.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 9:41 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• On Thanksgiving. DH hates it. He usually eats too much and hates helping me with the tree because it requires him to move. LOL.
    JEAmom3

Answer by JEAmom3 at 9:42 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• I agree on thanksgiving. The family is all together. This is a time to decorate and it makes it easier..
    Mrs.Oriaku

Answer by Mrs.Oriaku at 9:46 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• Right after Thanksgiving, that weekend.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 9:55 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• On thanksgiving day :) Its something I've always looked forward to growing up and now that I'm married I still look forward to it!
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 10:06 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• I put lights on the outside of the house the first week in December. The inside stuff and tree goes up less than a week before Xmas and comes down on the 26th.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 10:12 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• I always do it the weekend before Thanksgiving, because everyone comes here for Thanksgiving but to my aunt's for Christmas that way all my relatives can see it.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 10:14 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• My 16 yr old DD is like Snoopy in the doghouse decorating contest! She dosen't have school the Friday after Thanks Giving so she gets everything out. She puts up the tree and puts lights up outside too. We tease her about it every year.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:20 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• This yr I'm waiting a little longer, last yr our tree was so dried out by Christmas Day it was making a mess all over the floor. I watered it but it didn't help.. I think I will put the Tree up the 2nd weekend in Dec. All the other decorations will go up after Thanksgiving.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:28 AM on Oct. 28, 2009