When Will it be a good time go back to school?

Hi All I was thinking about going back to school at lease take Night Class My dad Gave me the thought about going back Because it would be good for me to get a refreshing on Learning . Even i havn't been 10 years as far has school goes.. So i went i ask my husban if i went back to school would he go back with me he did but i have a 3 yearold he be 3 this sunday i can't belive it.. I have found someone to watch him at lease at night.. from a few hours. So wat do you think Ladys

Dreamerstar

Asked by Dreamerstar at 9:48 AM on Oct. 28, 2009 in

• Go to school!

Answer by rkoloms at 10:08 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• Go! I'm back in school now and generally really enjoy it. It'll be worth it, hard at times, but worth it.
    IrishMommaC

Answer by IrishMommaC at 10:11 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• You could start by taking online courses from a community college. You may be able to get financial aid to cover all your tuition and books. Good Luck!
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 11:38 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• Go back to school. It could be good for you. I decided to go back after 5 1/2 years and i like it. Its all in what u think is best and accomodating for u in ur pesonal situation. If u can gradually takes classes and then adjust ur scedual to add or take of classes as u see fit for u to spend time with your family and attend class at a pace that is acceptable for u and home life. Its never to late to go back to school. Trust me, my first week back in school i almost felt overwhelmed, i mean i have a 4 year old, and going back to school what the h3ll was i thinking. But i got through it all i had to do is pace myself and prioritize. GOOD LUCK YOU'LL DO GREAT. DON LET ANYONE DISCOURAGE YOU.
    MissTrevon

Answer by MissTrevon at 1:11 PM on Oct. 28, 2009