Well I got some interesting answers but here is another one.

Yeah I know I am going to be having this baby in the spring but my problem is that I was with one guy from June to the end of July and with another guy at the beginning of Aug. That is why I am asking all of these questions. I honestly don't know who the daddy is and I am being pulled in both directions. What I have been hearing is that u can be pregnant and still have what looks to be a period. So is it possible that I could be farther along than the doc believes?

jessica222009

Asked by jessica222009 at 10:23 AM on Oct. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• an easy answer would be a paternity test, an ultra sound can also help to pin point who the father is
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:24 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• If you had a ultra sound its pretty on point. Go by your ultrasound. When does your ultrasound say you got preggo. Ugh this is a sticky situation. Hope you find it out. ASAP
    Mrs.Oriaku

Answer by Mrs.Oriaku at 10:24 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• Possibly. But the doctor is probably pretty close. I would go with what he says. It is probably the second guy. But I would have all guys tested that you slept with a month before possibly conception just o be safe
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:25 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• Guess there's going to be a paternity test in your future.
    Anonymous

• The u/s they do between 9-12 weeks is usually the most accurate. How far along are you supposedly? That's a pretty big time frame. Even w/ my husband I've been able to pinpoint my conception date at LEAST to the week if not closer than that.
    AddyLeigh

Answer by AddyLeigh at 12:24 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• yes the ultrasound date could even be off by several days, and if you had sex late july with the first guy and early aug with the second, you should probably do a paternity test :)
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 2:10 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• oh i thought i'd add that if they say you are say 10 weeks pregnant, that means they are guessing you conceived 8 weeks ago. just in case no one told you that. ;)
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 2:11 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• Well on Sept 15th my ultrasound said so why don't you ladies give me the time of conception by your calculation. It would be greatly appreciated.
    jessica222009

Answer by jessica222009 at 5:06 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• Sept 15 u/s said u were how far along?
    AddyLeigh

Answer by AddyLeigh at 11:13 AM on Oct. 30, 2009