Please help

Today my hubby and I were talking. He told me he loves me. But has a problem he dont want to make love. Hmm I was hurt buy this. I would do anything for him. So he also said that he don't want me to change. But he wants me to me more lady like. I am working on that. for a while WE as a family had been rogish(?). BUt I been trying to clean that up for over the last few months.
So ladies I need some advise. Please help.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:40 AM on Oct. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• Try to surprize him one night. Dress in some sexy clothes do your hair up nice. And try and be really sweet hopfully he will see you trying. Good Luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:44 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• Can you ask him to be more specific regarding what "more ladylike" means?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• OP here He is talking about not burping or farting
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:53 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• Don't burp or fart when you can manage not to and say excuse me when you do. Try to be more mysterious. Men don't need to know about all of our bodily functions.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:03 AM on Oct. 28, 2009