How do you get the $15.99 refund for the Baby Einstein DVDs.

It was announced on the news and in newspapers that you can get the refund without a receipt for up to 4 DVDs. But they didn't say how. I called Target and they didn't know about it. I've looked online. Please no answers about how stupid Baby Einstein is. I just want to find out how to get the 16 bucks. I have 4 and $64 right now would be great!

Gailll

Asked by Gailll at 10:43 AM on Oct. 28, 2009 in Entertainment

• Please don't contribute the the demise of a company and the sudden drop in stocks that will affect all of its employees and their families just b/c you would like to get 64 bucks...You bought the videos, you used the product for entertainment, you got your moneys worth. Our economy is bad enough, please don't make it worse. Hope you consider this.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:09 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• Poor Disney:(

You have to mail them in. Here is the info. I just found it after much more searching.

http://www.babyeinstein.com/parentsguide/satisfaction/upgrade_us.html
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 12:17 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• i think it is the stupidest thing!
    What about all the other wild claims out there?
    IF you bought in to that tv makes your kid smart YOU are the idiot/
    ( not meaning you personally just you in general )
    Anonymous

• Whoa wait what the hell is the refund for? Because it didn't make genius babies? I mean that seems a bit asinine to me to be honest. The company is not at all stupid. They created cute shows for babies. The parents who actually thought that their children would be more intelligent from being plopped in front of a TV they need the help. Maybe the 64 bucks should go to them...for books and shit that's really going to make a smart kid.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 3:21 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• Copying my answer to you on your first post about this, just in case you missed it:

O.M.G. Give me a break. Anyone who thought that plopping their kids in front of DVD's was going to turn them into geniuses is a freaking idiot. And those threatening to sue are money-grabbers. And people posting to get info on obtaining refunds are just trying to take advantage of a ridiculous situation. Did your kids enjoy the show? Then just keep your tapes and let Disney keep the money it earned for producing a really cute series that entertained many children.

THIS is part of what's wrong with our country.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:23 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• To Anonymous who ever the hell you are, that was not the question she asked. She did not need to hear you ramble on. All she wanted was a web site or some information about where she could find out how to receive a refund for her money. And your carelessness is really what is wrong with this country. Next time keep your personal opinion to yourself and learn to answer a question in the right manner. Try and be kind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    victoria837

Answer by victoria837 at 8:03 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• Listen, douchey pp, there are 3 different anons here, plus one screenname all telling her the same thing. Why are you attacking one? Obviously most people think this is a crappy way for a bunch of people to try to make money off Disney, who didn't even do anything wrong. Frivolous lawsuits are a BIG part of what's wrong with our country, fueled by everyone's sense of entitlement and greed, and I stand by that. If you don't like it, you can kiss off. I didn't hear you answering the question either.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:43 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• I in fact know that Disney is just fine without 64 dollars, Although I could be wrong! About those Frivolous lawsuits they could never be more damaging than the American Banking Industry who we trusted with our money, then there are the former Enron Corp. executives conspired with Wall Street bankers to carry out a sham transaction. Yes I guess your right we should be protecting all the high power executives after all they are not to blame maybe they just didn't have enough money to inspect and over view this product before allowing it onto the market and you!!!!!!! must know that they didn't make more money off this product than the 64 dollars. RIGHT! One more thing I did not give her the information due to the fact that she had already found it. I was just commenting on your rude and poor judgement on who is really responsible for the decline in our country.
    victoria837

Answer by victoria837 at 1:49 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• LOLOL, victoria, your lack of reasoning is cracking me up. WTF does Enron have to do with Disney? And your saying "disney is just fine without 64 dollars"...math not your strong suit? How many opportunists, er, parents do you think will be jumping all over this, even though they didn't have a problem with the Baby Einstein show until some money-hungry, bloodsucking lawyers told them they should so they get get a quick buck?
    You are on the wrong side here, period. I am not talking about protecting businesses who are making false promises and duping consumers, but please show me where Disney promised anything relating to some sort of expectation you should have for your child if you show him or her the Baby Einstein show? Can't find one? There never was any sort of warranty, and THAT is what makes this frivolous. Disney never guaranteed anything, except perhaps some entertainment for children.
    Anonymous

• LOL, bring it on still does not justify how damn rude you were to her question. Maybe it makes you feel so much better for you pathetic life. We all have problems and if it makes you feel any better you win. My mention about Enron is for the simple fact of trusting someone or thing we shouldn't have. So to answer your math insult if it makes you feel like more of a person to attack my math skills go right ahead, cause I could care less what you feel or think, and it was never about sides just simple kindness to another woman. Something you would never know about. Here is a math question for you! Count the number of people in your life that really care about you? Now count the number of people who just think you are rude and mean. Never mind your right if this makes you feel better before you sleep tonight knowing you made someone feel bad more power to you. Besides you’re the one waking up in the morning with yourself.
    victoria837

Answer by victoria837 at 8:11 PM on Oct. 29, 2009