• In the Spotlight:

What happens when you die?

What does your religion say about it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:44 AM on Oct. 28, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Dunnoooooooo! I'm not excited about the actual dying part, but I'm interested in the whole "what comes next" part. We'll see one day, won't we?
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:33 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• you cease to exist.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 10:44 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• You are no more!
    Tashwitz

Answer by Tashwitz at 10:47 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• That I go to Heaven.
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 10:55 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• Nothing cuz you're dead!

beeky

Answer by beeky at 10:58 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• For Jehovah's Witnesses the belief it that unless you are of the few chosen to rule as Kings in Heaven with Christ over the earth, you cease to exist but will receive a ressurrection when God's Kingdom comes to the earth.
    http://www.watchtower.org/e/we/article_05.htm

Mamkind

Answer by Mamkind at 11:01 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• When you die, you're dead. Your body decomposes (if you were buried).But no afterlife or anything like that. Once you're dead that's it
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 11:07 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• We will all have to wait & see, but my belief is in line with many Pagan religions that believe our souls will be reincarnated into another body.
    nysa00

Answer by nysa00 at 11:13 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• i believe once you die, your energy still remains on earth. Like when my friend died, I still think about him, "he would have liked this, that reminds me of him..." his energy is still around me and others. But he is dead and thats it. But a contradicting belief I have is that when you die, you reunite with loved ones who passed before you. I guess we won't know the truth till it happens!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 11:15 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• As a born again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again Pagan...I believe in reincarnation!
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 11:36 AM on Oct. 28, 2009