FRER test qusetion

ok I took a cheapie $ test this morning and got the kind of result that drives a woman crazy- is it there or am I making it up!? and then DD takes the marker she was playing with and freaking MARKS ACROSS THE LINES!!! So after I picked upself up off the floor, I go online and find out that a frer test is the best and super sensitive...my question is, while today is the day I should have gotten my period (if not sooner actually- I'm irregular) could I take one later today and get accurate results? is there something I should or shouldn't do to help make sure I get a real answer? thanks! I know I could wait, and I'll probably buy a two pack, but when you think you see something, its even harder to hold off!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Oct. 28, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• every test says they are the best, but even the health dept. use the dollar store ones. I'd go get a couple of those and wait until morning. or this afternoon if your prefer, they are just as sensitive and in my opinion better than the others. Good Luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• If you do one later today just be sure you don't go to the bathroom for several hours before and don't drink a lot of liquid in that time. Since it's very early you'll want your urine as concentrated as possible for a test to pick up (that's why they say do it in the morning). GL!
    Anonymous