i need to chat with some one who is finding it difficult to become pregnant

hi ..im 19 and iv been trying for a year and a half.i can relate to your story completely.as i write this me and my fiance are fighting,once again this month is not a lucky one,i keep pushing him away,i dont no how to tell him every month iv failed him AGAIN.iv been crying non stop now for two days.il explain my story a lil more.we were trying for 8 months then the happiest day of my life came,whta i didn now it wudnt last.my period was 2weeks last so i took a test and to my surprise it was positive,over the moon of course i creid and cried with joy.so i went to my doctors she done another test,we made plains for the hospital i was going to get my scan in.at this time i was 7weeks pregnant.everything was goin great..untill 1week later i woke to find blood on my pjs.i knew straight away.i was rushed to hospital,where it was confirmed.as you can image my heart broke as so did my fiances.thankfully i did not need a dnc everythin

gracefaith

Asked by gracefaith at 11:54 AM on Oct. 28, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Hun, I think you should talk to your doctor. I was having a really hard time getting pregnant with baby #2 and the doctor put me on Clomid. It helps you ovulate, because I wasn't on my own. You've just got to talk to a doctor about it. You may also need to do a sperm analysis to make sure BF's swimmers are good.
    mamie2shoes

Answer by mamie2shoes at 1:29 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• yes i have heard of clomid,iv had blood test done to see if im ovulating and they came back normal so clomid was not given to me.its just driving me mad,i get my period every month round the same time.so i just dont no what to think,why is it taking so long!!!!!!!!!!!!how long wher you trying for your 2nd baby?
    gracefaith

Answer by gracefaith at 11:42 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• Lol, I'm STILL trying for my 2nd baby. But I was trying for 6 months with no luck, only to find I wasn't ovulating. I'm sorry you're going thru such a hard time. Trying for a baby is VERY stressful when nothing seems to work. I wish you the best, just keep your head high and DON"T GIVE UP! You may have to speak with a fertility specialist, it wouldnt hurt.
    mamie2shoes

Answer by mamie2shoes at 1:35 PM on Nov. 2, 2009