Strange symptoms

So, we are not exactly TTC, but we aren't opposed to the idea, so we haven't been careful lately. But I haven't been paying too much attention to when we have sex, so I'm not sure if I should be experiencing these symptoms right now. We had sex 2 nights ago, and today I have spotting (even though my period just ended 10 days ago). The last time we had sex was at least a week ago. So spotting due to implantation doesn't seem to make much sense to me. It seems too soon for conception to have occured after two days, but too long for it to have occured a week ago. Am I right on that? Also, this week I've been noticing what seems to feel like high estrogen - lack of libido (very uncommon for me), trouble w/ feminine dryness, and moodiness. What could this be? I know its way too early for a pregnancy test.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on Oct. 28, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• How is it that you had sex 2 days ago but then you say the last time you had sex was a week ago???????????????????????????????????????
    Anonymous

• I meant the last time BEFORE 2 days ago. Sorry, that was confusing.
    Anonymous

• lol it was for a second then i re-read it and got it.... sorry :)
    Anonymous

• sounds like you have low hormone levels actually. not pregnancy symptoms.
    Anonymous

• OP - I just realized that the spotting isn't spotting - its an actual period. But I just ended one 2 weeks ago!!! How is that possible???
    Anonymous

• Sounds to me like your hormone levels may be a little out of whack. I would make an appointment with your Doc and find out for sure what may be going on.
    mom2BOYZnDad

Answer by mom2BOYZnDad at 5:41 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• periods like that can be caused by pcos
    callmecrazy722

Answer by callmecrazy722 at 4:09 PM on Oct. 30, 2009