Police arrest MAN on murder charges, of a thirteen week old fetus!

What do you think? Does this have any significance to the abortion debate? Why is it ok for a mom to abort a baby, but not the dad? Thoughts?

lovinangels

Asked by lovinangels at 12:11 PM on Oct. 28, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• <>

It comes back to what the woman wants. If she planned on continuing the pregnancy, it falls under murder. If she didn't, it isn't.

Personally I feel that men should be legally allowed the same amount of time to opt out of a pregnancy as women ~ regardless of what the woman does. They shouldn't be able to 'force' her to carry or abort, but they should be able to opt out of paying support or any other liability. That's fair, and it's equal. Current abortion laws (and I feel abortion is very wrong) are not equal. It may be a woman who carries a child, but she didn't create it all by herself.

I do agree with the law though. If a woman wants her baby, no one should be allowed to end the pregnancy and walk away just because some women choose to abort. Choice is choice, even for those who WANT a baby.
    Farmlady09

Answer by Farmlady09 at 4:26 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,569572,00.html?test=latestnews
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:11 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• well i think abortion is murder no matter who does it. Its alive has human parts AND ITS HEART beats, so he needs to go to jail and suffer for all i care
    Anonymous

• I don't think it should be ok for either one. However, the father can not 'abort' a baby because it is not his body carrying the child. So the only way for the child to be 'aborted' by the father is for him to be beating the crap out of the mother.
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 12:13 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• I am PRO-LIFE I think this man needs to go to jail for sure!
    Anonymous

• There is not enough information available for me to decide how I feel about this, but if he did something to the mother without her permission, then he does deserve some punishment.
    Tashwitz

Answer by Tashwitz at 12:17 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• I think anyone that hurts a baby or a child should go to jail...father or mother.
    Anonymous

• I think if a man gets in trouble so should women.
    In my honest opinion It should not just be the womans choice to abort there are TONS of dads that would take their baby. I think it is so wrong on so many levels.
    IF you abort it should be a joint choice. Of course there are exceptions but you knwo what I mean LOL.
    Anonymous

• Conners Law is in affect since the murder of Lacey and Conner Peterson so ya he is under that law and should be arrested and tried for murder.

Have you seen pics of a 13 week old fetus???
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 1:54 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• Yes I have seen pics of it.
    Some people dont care tho .
    I think it is sick
    Anonymous