My daughter will be turning 8 in December, any ideas for a inexpensive party.

vgvg45

Asked by vgvg45 at 12:19 PM on Oct. 28, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• sleepover
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 12:19 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• yep sleepover and the best thing for her age is... get some dough in the flower and sugar isle there is a kit with pizza dough and u buy pepperonis and cheese or whatever else they like on their pizza. and they can make their own pizza. fun :)
    Butterflykiss15

Answer by Butterflykiss15 at 12:21 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• I just had my 10 year old a party last weekend. I served pizza bites, carrots , chip & dip, ice cream & cake. She had a sleepover & eveyone was gone by 10 am Sat. Very inexpensive yet fun for all.
    mommorgan

Answer by mommorgan at 12:24 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• I agree with all of the above sleepover and let them make their own little pizza or pizza rolls with a variety of dipping sauce, like ranch, bar-b-q, french fries. Let them watch a fun kid flick and off to sleep and have everyone picked- up bright and early lol.

Anonymous

• I always liked the idea of sleepovers, but I'm not brave enough to handle a bunch of hyper girls. :) lol I took my daughter and 5 of her friends to the roller skating rink. They all had a blast! It cost $40 for them to skate for 2 1/2 hours, and have dinner.
    Anonymous