Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does anyone know a place in Central Minnesota that pays for nursing school?

Answer Question

Asked by lilliebabe at 2:42 PM on Jun. 24, 2008 in Money & Work

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (1)
  • It's called a grant that pays for your schooling, and you have to qualify for it.

    Nursing Grants      Get Money for College & Grad School Register for Instant Search Results


    Answer by vbruno at 3:41 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.