BRAGG/DRAGG on your DH???

Brag on your husband ladies.. or Drag about them... What has your husband been doing to be such a sweetheart lately? or what hasent he being to be a jerk??? come on ladies. be honest.. My husband is working really hard lately his company gets a 100$ added to their paycheck this week bc they met their goal and he is trying so hard to get more added on what a sweetheart. and rite now im unemployed so it helps. thanks ladies

Butterflykiss15

Asked by Butterflykiss15 at 12:42 PM on Oct. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• he's been giving me massages all the time. Im so sore from this pregnancy and it helps so much. He makes me breakfast, does the cleaning, and has basically taken over all duties on top of his job
    Its such a help right now because Im just feeling horrible
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 12:47 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• I'll Drag...My husband got us in debt real bad and everything is under my name. I know I'm not working right now 'cause I got laid off and have been trying to find a job and he's the one working, but he still spends money that we don't have and need to be paying our bills with. I make his lunch every day, yet he doesn't want to eat it and goes out to eat for lunch every day. Grrrr that's the 1 thing I hate about him is how bad he is with money!
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 12:48 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• My husband does little things. He called me Monday and did not forget. He ran to the store for me. I have to brag on myself because I told him thankyou and that I really appreciated him taking the time for this. (I just wanted to point out to him that working together will make us both happy and appreciate one another....marriage is everyday.)

It would take to long for me to write about the drag!! lol Baby steps like the one above I just wrrote.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 12:52 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• My husband is such a sweetheart! He has been working 2 jobs to pay for all our bills and never complains. If that were me...lol...no one would want to be around me.
    Anonymous

• This week DS is off of school and DH texts me during the morning (when I usually have free time to clean and relax and such) to keep my spirits up and make me laugh about it rather than get upset that my house is turning into a disaster area.
    auroura

Answer by auroura at 1:42 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• My fiance is so wonderful. Ive been having headaches for about 3 months now non stop. It has made me VERY bitchy. He lets me yell at him and throw things and everything. He just hugs me and tells me everything will be okay. He gives me massages and gets up with our 7 month old at night so that I can get sleep from my headaches. He is so wonderful. =]
    sopheeahsmommy

Answer by sopheeahsmommy at 2:20 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• I lucked out in the husband dept. He is sweet. On Saturdays he gets up with our son and cooks breakfast. I normally don't get up till 10ish. He helps cook dinner a lot, he keeps the yard done up, he plays with our son a lot, he also listens well. He fixed everything me and the kiddo break and he is remodeling our house on a shoestring budget in his after work hours.

He's seriously the best husband.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 2:38 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• my fiance works two jobs and goes to school (he gets money to go to school) so he can "provide for me." i appreciate it but i tell him doesnt need two jobs. i have been providing for us just fine when he wasnt working at all. i try to convince him he only needs one but whatever floats his boat. i love that he is doing all this to help out but because he works 7 days a week and goes to school 2 nights a week, he feels as though he doesnt need to do anything, and i mean ANYTHING. its like pulling teeth trying to get him to do the dishes or even put his clothes in the effing hamper! i love him but sometimes i just wanna strangle him
    alyssa_katie

Answer by alyssa_katie at 5:12 AM on Oct. 29, 2009