Ever tried a colon cleanse or detox before?

im in a wedding in 2 and a half weeks and my dress doesnt fit me. im pissed. But anyway, i started a detox system today...and of course back to running my fat butt off on the treadmill. So, the bottle says it a 48 hour detox. Has anyone ever used one of these things before? How much weight, if any, did you lose? i am getting my dress taken out one size, but im still thinking i should lose about 15 pounds before the wedding. any suggestions?

brodysmama23

Asked by brodysmama23 at 12:47 PM on Oct. 28, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• You can't lose 15 pounds in 2.5 weeks. Its totally not healthy and you'll risk passing out at your wedding.
    Anonymous

• Most of those things cause you to loose about 10 lbs but its all water weight and it usually comes back in a week to two weeks.
    auroura

Answer by auroura at 2:47 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• I did and worked very well for me. It was 2 weeks treatment. We should do that twice a year. But keep eating right and do not overtrained. You are loosing a lot of water but your colon is clean...very clean after that!!!
    Mirianne

Answer by Mirianne at 5:03 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• Stay near the bathroom. Those drink mixes make you lose 15 pounds of stool and water. You can safely cleanse your colon and detox with a raw foods diet and quality herbs. If you drink ANY caffeine with that stuff you will feel like crap.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 6:39 PM on Oct. 29, 2009