i think i have caught the baby bug.

Lets see my roommate/ best friens is about to have her first baby,I just found out that my cousin is expecting her 4th kid and my bestfriends sister is now expecting her 6th kid aswell,and my littlest one just turned 2yrs old.So i think i have caught the baby bug.Cuz i am really thinkin about having another baby before i hit 30yrs old...,Maybe it is just all the pergnant people around me or maybe i really do want 3 kids like i have always said i did.

payneislove8105

Asked by payneislove8105 at 1:01 PM on Oct. 28, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• DO IT! Have another baby :) My baby bug turned into a baby fever, so it just gets worse from here, hehe :)
    mamie2shoes

Answer by mamie2shoes at 1:27 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• I am with you sister. I want my third kid right now too but my youngest is only 15 months old. The baby bug is worse than the swine flu I am sure.

Do it though. Have another baby if your ready.
    QTMamma01

Answer by QTMamma01 at 1:41 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• Well as long as you and hub are doing good in your marriage and are financially able to handle another child, then go for it
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 2:04 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• Yes the ladies are right, like zakysmommy said if the situation is right they only YOU know what is the right thing to do. However, I just wanted to chime in and be the devil's advocate here and let you know that it DOES pass. I had two kids but wanted three. I had the "fever" twice and I rode it out and know that I made the right decision to stay at two. Use common sense ofcourse, but trust your instincts most importantly!
    momrocks1000

Answer by momrocks1000 at 2:28 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• I wish you luck. I am looking into tying the tubes after little Gavin MIchael is born
    pinkgirl021775

Answer by pinkgirl021775 at 2:44 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• im here with you too! i've wanted one like crazy lately. dh laughs cuz i bought books and stuff on how to get preg (like the fam plan method stuff, cuz i know sex works haha). my youngest is 11 months, but we're ready now. let me know if you wanna chat!
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 12:38 PM on Oct. 29, 2009