Love - My family tells me to go after him.... dont let him get away. HE'S A GOOD CATCH & HE REALLY IS

Okay - here's the deal.... Been knowing this guy since age of 7 now 31 & we were off and on dating .... started our own seperate lives.....

Making this short and diret....

We end up reuniting every 3-4 years.....

Over the weekend We saw one another and HE (Not me) said and I quote "It's sealed - it's a done deal".... "If we keep coming back this way we are destined to be 2gether"....

Okay we talked that night & then that basically was it....

One friend said he's intimidated by my home & success (Only God has given me what I have - Glory to God not ME). sECONDLY, HE'S RUNNING with his buddies and hasn't seemed to really settle/slow down so....

Is it me or is it something else...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:13 PM on Oct. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• There have been those guys that i run into every few years. I think most woman can relate somehow. But, it's those ones you meet that yern for you when you are not around that you want. Does he think about you, has he wondered all these years about "what could be" with you? Have you guys been intimate? Is there a magic, or spark between you two when you are together?

When i really found the guy for me, he came out of no where, & BLEW all those guys right out of the water that i had been contemplating for years. He wanted me...& let me know that, & i wanted him...& let him knew that. It was magical. There was no wondering. I know everyone falls in love differently, but i think that if this guy really wanted you, he would put forth a little more effort. He could be the type of guy though, that's waiting for you to make the first move. Maybe try to make a move.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 1:37 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• He doesn't sound like a good catch. Just because you run into each other every once in awhile doesn't mean it's "meant to be." If he truely loved you, he wouldn't have let you go in the first place.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 1:15 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• If he's not knocking down doors and jumping through hoops to get to you, he's not good enough. Move on. I hate to say it, but if you're not good enough for him right now, then you never will be. "He's just not that into you" Sorry. You deserve better.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 1:27 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• What your saying is every 3 or 4 years you aren't with someone and you two hook up. It sounds like you both have commitment problems especially with your family telling you to keep this one. They want you to finally settle down. Maybe you're not ready either.
    Anonymous

• I was going to say what anon 10:35 said about the commitment issues...
    Anonymous

• Agreeing with the answers except for the one that say I have a commitment issue.... Not ture Ive actually waited on this guy.... in some ways.

If a man does not wor hard in the beginning more than likely he wont while you are in it UNLESS you want to do some training (which could cause tears & heart ache and we all knows how that feels).

So, Now Im no longer hooking up or whatever.... He has to come in an appropiate manner - I am going to making him WORK HARD!
    Anonymous