where did you meet DH?/SO?

I met mine in virginia beach. and it was very sweet. :) where did you meet your DH/SO? what was your dates like? did it work out?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:17 PM on Oct. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I met mine through a friend. She introduced him as her friend, but she was interested in him and the feelings weren't reciprocated. We clicked from the moment that we met. We have been close ever since and that friend became jealous and we haven't seen her in more than 6 years and we have been together for coming up on 7 years, in just a couple of months.
    coala

Answer by coala at 1:20 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• I met my DH at our first high school football game our freshmen year. Then we had our 5th hour (the class we had Lunch in) together for the rest of that year. Dates- well, when we started dating later that year we had both just turned 15 so dates where silly because we couldn't really go anywhere. He did call me every night he was able at 9:30 until the day we moved in together.
    IrishMommaC

Answer by IrishMommaC at 1:22 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• At Wally-world. We were both working at Wal-mart back in 1999. We met sometime in late April/early May when I started working there, were engaged on June 5, 1999 and married on January 7, 2000. Coming up on 10 years now and we have 4 kids.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 1:31 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• We met at Dylans dance hall . It is a country bar that does nothing but line dancing and country music. I still love him more than anything today :)
    Anonymous

• My best friend was going out with his best friend. The three of them worked at Red Lobster then I started working there. We've been in love ever since. We finished college and got married. We go to Red Lobster every year on our Boyfriend/Girlfriend anniversary.
    mrsmendoza2006

Answer by mrsmendoza2006 at 1:39 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• HS band at a football game. My friends all thought he was a looser (and a JR to boot) but I gave him the benefit of the doubt. 10 years (almost 11 now) and 6 years of marriage later, he is still the most kind, loving man I have ever met.
    auroura

Answer by auroura at 1:40 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• At high school. His senior year, my junior year. We were really good friends. I had the biggest crush on him, but I thought he was way out of my league. Then he asked me on a date and confessed that he had a huge crush on me, but thought I was way out of HIS league. lol. Our first "date" was June 28th, 2005. But we had "hung out" several times before that as friends. He is still my best friend, and my soul-mate! I love him so much!
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 1:43 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• In college--junior year. We dated until he graduated, then got married. That was a thousand years ago. ;-)
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 1:57 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• I also met my hubby at walmart :) I was a cashier and he worked in garden center. We were friends for about 6 months before we started dating, got engaged 6 months later and married 3 months after that in November 2006. Going on 3 years and still love him so much.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 2:13 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• I met him in a grocery store parking lot when I was 17. I was trying to bum cigs off his friend and me and my friend we'r sorta flirting with the both of them. Now March will be 5 years of marriage for us and we have a 2 year old son.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 2:31 PM on Oct. 28, 2009