Please help ladies I'm unsure on what to do. :|

My daughter went to my ex's for the day as she always does. (She's 3 months old) He was meant to bring her back at 12pm today. She's still not back. I've rang round his entire family and they're being very shady about it. I've even rang the police who said to hang on and wait. I know my ex. He's been wanting to just take off with her for weeks. I've got custody. Full custody. He's allowed one day a week based on good behaviour. Now he's gone. WHat would you do? Please ladies. I'll follow any advice you've got.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:21 PM on Oct. 28, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• *I live in UK
    Anonymous

• Call your lawyer. Have your family and friends start looking for him. Keep calling the police. I hope everything is OK and he is just late.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 1:24 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• I would call his family again and say, if he doesn't have her home in the next hour....I will call the police and they will track him down. They don't know what the police actually told you, so threaten it and maybe it will scare him.
    NAT24ROXY24

Answer by NAT24ROXY24 at 1:26 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• Does anyone know if the police should be trying to find him instead of telling me to wait since he might be late?
    Anonymous

• I don't have any advice, but I'm sending lots of good thoughts your way.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 1:30 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• Not really, you can't really report a missing person until 24 hours of them being missing. But the police could issue an amber alert if he is not supposed to still have her.
    NAT24ROXY24

Answer by NAT24ROXY24 at 1:32 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• Call the police.

The 24-hour missing person does NOT apply to children, even in this country.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:34 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• If you want to be extreme enough to report her missing, then do it. I would probably just keep calling like crazy every 5 minutes and hope that he is just beign a few hours later
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 2:02 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• Trust your instincts and do the right thing. If you really feel it is warranted, call the police back and be more assertive. They can't blow you off like that.
    momrocks1000

Answer by momrocks1000 at 2:21 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• id report her missing. men are scum and i dont think id trust one in this situation. not with my baby.
    CurvyMommato1

Answer by CurvyMommato1 at 3:45 PM on Oct. 28, 2009