is it just me or are most husbands irritating as HELL the last week of your pregnancy?

I was just curious if it was just me being overly sensitive, or if it was him being an irritating effing a$$, or a little bit of both....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:34 PM on Oct. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• Oh, he was the biggest jerk in the world!!!
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:34 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• I think its more women being extremely easy to irritate (my hubby's breathing got on my nerves) than them being jerks.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 2:27 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• not only are you oversensitive but he is probably scared (although most would never admit!) even before baby #3 my husband was super nervous!
    bettylou420

Answer by bettylou420 at 2:44 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• How about the whole time---I don't know why but he thought it was no big deal and he wasn't getting all of my attention. @@
    Anonymous

• Mine irritates me through out my whole pregnancy. lol In my culture there's this word to describe Big Baby, its called Kash-tosh! something like that.. lol its a navajo culture. But anyways the word just means when a women is pregnant in the family, the youngest child acts like a baby. My mom said even men turn to babies too during this time. lol They get a lil jealous or feel that things are going to change cuz they are having a baby and will lose all the attention hahahaha
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 3:26 PM on Oct. 28, 2009