I'm seriously about to have a panic attack!

My future rests basically on one woman's decsion on whether or not to let me into the college I want to transfer to. I didn't get in because of my GPA at my current school and so I had to send her an email telling her why I didn't do so good. I'm upset because I re-read the email and did some typing errors I was so nervous. I don't want her to think I'm stupid. I mean I said quite instead of quit-twice! She said she usually gets back to you in 24 hours and I dont' think I'm going to last that long. If I don't get in I don't know what I'm going to do.

SaraP1989

Asked by SaraP1989 at 1:40 PM on Oct. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Put it in God's hands, take a deep breath and do something to get your mind somewhere else. Doing something nice for someone else always helps change me from MY panic mode. Trust that it will work out (one way or another) and it WILL! I said a prayer for you Sara! Good luck, now get off here and get your mind somewhere else!!!
    momrocks1000

Answer by momrocks1000 at 1:46 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• You could try getting into more than one school, ya know.
    Anonymous

• Very helpful Anon.......MEAN PEOPLE SUCK!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• Well don't rely on just one school, try getting into more than one. Just don't get your hopes up just to get them shot down again. You're not so innocent yourself missy.
    Anonymous

• I agree apply for more than one school... And I would have done a spell check on my computer...pray God works in mysterious ways
    christinkie

Answer by christinkie at 2:57 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• To anon: Where I live there is one small community college and that's it... if I want to go to any other college then I would have to move 4 hrs away from where I live now to attend.

Sara... my prayers are with you and however this turns out, I hope will end up being for the best and in your favor. As far as the panic attack just takes some deep breaths... its going to be okay :) I Here is a joke, I figured this might cheer you up a little...

Q: Why did tigger look inside the toilet?

A: He was looking for Pooh.

GL
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 3:17 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• Um, this is the best school in the state for my major. I hate the college I'm at and refuse to go to a community college.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 7:30 PM on Oct. 28, 2009