I want a boy.

How do I have a boy. Is there any science behind it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:43 PM on Oct. 28, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I think the theory is that if you have sex when you are actually ovulating, the male sperm gets there first (they are fastest, but don't live as long)....if you have sex just prior to ovulation, the male sperm gets there too early, no egg, they die, then the females come swimming in just in time for the egg =)

That being said, I am a firm believer in that you get who you are supposed to get no matter who it is =)
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 1:53 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• I really don't think so! I've been trying for a boy for YEARS, I now have 5 girls, who I love to bits! And wouldn't change for the world. My husband's not so happy though :P. No we're very happy. But just proving that it doesn't matter how much you want a boy or try for one it's still 50/50! Good Luck though.
    mommatomanyy

Answer by mommatomanyy at 1:45 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• I know there is a website out there if someone is trying to have a boy or a girl.

My aunt should me the website about a month ago, I am not sure what its called but she wants a boy also and they are trying what they learned on that website..I guess time will tell lol
    effie777

Answer by effie777 at 1:46 PM on Oct. 28, 2009