Why don't you care if your husband looks at internet porn?

OKay if your a super hot momma, then that is probably why you don't care, I am average and we are pretty happy and have a pretty active sex life, daily and intense ;-) but i am still finding porn daily. I don't hate porn but why does he look at it when i am sleeping? he knows i would watch it with him!!

Spunky_Indian

Asked by Spunky_Indian at 1:55 PM on Oct. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• Boys will be boys!
    Tashwitz

Answer by Tashwitz at 1:56 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• Why dont' I care? Because it's not used to replace me! Men are visual and masturbation is a physical release without having to worry about taking care of someone elses need. When my hub wants mutual satisfaction he comes to me, if he just wants to fly solo, then he flies solo and vice versa
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 1:58 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• I personally do not care if my husband looks at porn. We had that conversation years ago, and I don't feel threatened by it. If he was chatting live with girls or doing the video thing, I'd definitely have issues with that. But just watching a video is harmless, in my opinion. I know he watches it, but not daily or even weekly. He said it's mainly when he's bored, and awake at night, and has already exhausted all other outlets. And I get that. It's not like he has a problem, or it's leading him to cheat, etc. It is what it is.
    Men are going to look. Period. Women look too. Period. It's when the looking turns to constantly thinking about and then acting upon.
    You know your husband best. You know when his actions are out of the ordinary or if harmless. Trust your gut!
    redmoonintexas

Answer by redmoonintexas at 1:59 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• I care because he shouldn't be wasting time fantasizing about other women when he's got a woman sleeping in the next room that he's neglecting. I care because it takes time away from the relationship. I care because I find porn degrading to women. I care because it goes against our religious beliefs. I care because porn brings in sexual images that did not come from our relationship, therefor having sex outside of the relationship, real or not can be hurtful to your unknowing spouse. I care because porn isn't real and it gives the person watching it an unrealistic vision of what sex is or should be, this is horrible to do to you partner.

Anonymous

• I don't care because they are just pictures. If he is trying to contact these girls, then I know we have a problem. But he is not. I'm the one he comes home to, I'm the one he has sex with and he has never asked me to do anything perverted or to do anything you would see in a porno. We have regular, O inducing sex! Maybe he feels uncomfortable watching it with you and would rather do it alone?
    Anonymous

• I'd rather him look at porn then be down at the strip club shoving away money in some strippers boobs with his single buddies. And agreeable to what everyone else said about not caring if they watch it. No need to repeat.
    momtotrips

Answer by momtotrips at 2:44 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• lol my hubby stopped looking at porn the day he popped me. I think sometimes guys get addicted to it or want to feel macho so they watch it
    rozepyle

Answer by rozepyle at 2:50 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• I have been down this road before and it wasn't pretty.  Some men can look at porn and its just a thing to them, but others like my DH can't, its an addiction that can lead to disaster.  A person with an addiction cannot stop with just looking at it once in awhile, it can lead to abuse, cheating, even financial ruin, as well as destroy families.  If you think there is a problem with your DH and the porn then study and find out what you can about it and proceed as you think fit from there.  If you don't think its a big deal or a problem then I wouldn't worry about it.

Anonymous

• Because I know that he will never have any of those women and we usually watch it together. I watch it more than he does. LOL. I know it will never replace me...
    It's no big deal to me.
    juggalette_mom

Answer by juggalette_mom at 5:57 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• I think its a mans way of dealing with stress, same with playing with themselves. It relaxes them and has nothing to do with their wives/girlfriends.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 7:53 PM on Oct. 28, 2009