can i give my almost 4 months old baby cereal.

my girl will be 4 months on 4 days and i wanted to start giving her cereal on spoon of course, im not a fan on putting it on their bottle not good, so i also have a 2 years old boy and i start giving him cereal at that time because the ped.told me to but with my girl the dr havent say anything? can i give her the cereal or not? what do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:25 PM on Oct. 28, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I think you should make your own decision. It's your kid.
    Anonymous

• That is YOUR choice. But why NOT? I started at 4 weeks.....

A mother's judement is the best for a child.....
    racingmomma

Answer by racingmomma at 2:26 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• I'd try her on it, add your breast milk or formula in with it, and make it real runny, she should be fine. GL
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 2:29 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• Why? Babies don't have to start solids until 6 months and then they can eat real food.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 3:19 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• my doctor had my mom give me the watered down rice cereal in a bottle when i was like a few weeks old cause i was going through tons of bottles and still hungry. i think if a kid is not satisfied, they probably need something heartier, but if you trust your doctor then i say ask them for sure
    sammybear71

Answer by sammybear71 at 3:29 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• I gave my son cereal when he was about a month and a half. Trust your instincts

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:44 AM on Oct. 29, 2009