Will school teachers be offered the H1N1 vaccine?

Or anyone who works in a school?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:48 PM on Oct. 28, 2009 in

• i teach and wont get it, it has mercury, the pres and his fam didnt get it, the people who made it arent getting it for their families. i think no one should get it. h1n1 went around the school already, i didnt have to take off work, i just had a headache and a fever for 2 days (fever was 100) no one had to go to the hospital. the vax is worse than the disease.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 11:17 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• um yeah the pres. kids did get it...     not that I'm scared of the swine flu or anything.  I know several people that have had it and been just fine-minus the slight sent of ham on there breath. ( j/k)

Anonymous

• I dunno... I do know that I know at least 4 adults and 2 kids who have had the swine flu and all of them were okay... they just had fevers and head congestion...I'm not sure how much of this flu stuff has been blown out of proportion...
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:38 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• blown way out of proportion!
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 9:54 AM on Oct. 30, 2009