Porn! Just want to know thoughts on it.

My computer broke a while back and I started using my husbands. I went on there the other day and just dropped down the url box to find a site easier, well I found much more. I found a porn site that was from that day. I realy didn't know what to think so I searched in his history to see how often he goes to these sites. Well I found he goes to them about once to twice a week. I have never searched in his computer before. I know porn is normal to watch, and I'm really even made that he watches it. I'm more upset bc this is something he is into and he thought I wouldn't understandand then lies to me about it, when I asked him about it, he said I don't watch porn your brother must have looked at it on my computer. Well we live 400 miles from my brother and his computer has a password that only the two of us know. Would you ladies be upset by this. I think I'm always going to wonder what hes doing on the computer now.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:49 PM on Oct. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• I wouldnt like my so looking at porn. I know they say all guys do it, but i just think it is to tempting to get addicted and their is no reason he should need to look at porn twice/week. i think it is disrespected.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 2:51 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• I don't get upset over these things, the only thing that would upset me would be him getting avirus through those sites. He probably lied thinking you would get upset, no biggy, don't make too much out of it.

Answer by older at 2:53 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• I would feel disrespected as far as DH looking at porn. I'd be angered by him lying to me. I am so sorry this has happened.
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 2:57 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• As I said in another post, I have been there with my own DH. Lying? Oh yeah that was a huge part of how things started and what I think had me the most upset. That is a sign of addiction. Please study all you can on the subject because it can lead to a lot of very bad things like cheating, abuse, ruin of family and financials. I'm so glad I took the time to study on it and then proceed to deal with it in what I felt was the right way for my family. Please look into finding out what you can and cannot do about it. Also please remember that the lying is mostly about guilt.

Anonymous

• disrespectful is what I meant...cant talk and type lol
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 3:04 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• the porn wouldnt bother me, the lieing would and I would state that flat out to him. DH and I have our computers in the same room and are usually both on them at the same time.
    auroura

Answer by auroura at 3:22 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• yeah i'd be mad.. i just caught my dh looking at it, as his wife i feel disrespected and like i'm not good enough, makes you feel very insecure too
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 3:22 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• The lies would bother me. I would bring it up and you guys need to talk about the lies and how you feel about that and the porn it's self.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:03 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• My common sense and experiences throughout the years just tells me porn is detrimental to families and relationships, plain and simple. If you are one of the few women who isn't insecure about it, thats good for you. But its easy to get addicted to, its not healthy in small doses, and usually small doses gets to larger ones. Eventually a lot of men can't even get it up unless they view porn, which makes the woman pissed off....If the woman isn't getting satisifed, and your man is thinking about someone more "conventionally" attractive than you, how can that be good for anybody's relationship when the spouse is not coming first?
    Anonymous

• Like other ladies said i would be more mad about him lying to me more then getting mad about him watching porn....I don't find it disrespectful of him to watch it....(he gets some good techniques from watching it) Sometimes we both watch it together, I'm my view i don't find it such a big deal!! but lying is!!
    se_wifenmom_xy

Answer by se_wifenmom_xy at 4:33 PM on Oct. 28, 2009