Any ideas?????? greatly appricate it

I know that halloween is soon I have twins girls that are almost 3 months old and I didnt buy them a costume I didnt really see the point in it it they werent going to trick or treat but I am getting halloween pics of them taken om friday and I was trying to come up with an idea of how I could dress them for the pic i thought about getting fairy wings and puttin those on and then just haveing diapers on im just trying to some up with something that could be really cute and different

jae_hal

Asked by jae_hal at 3:13 PM on Oct. 28, 2009 in Holidays

• I didnt worry about halloween when my kids were that young. But I understand that you want cute pics of them!
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 9:00 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• dress them as peas and stick them in a pod

i think pairs are cute: salt and pepper, cat and dog, a pair of dice
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 3:22 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• Some of the cutest dressed up baby pics I have seen are the babies laying on their tummies w/angel wings on. My sis had that pic of her son taken at JC Pennys and I know SOME of the stores have props as well. Call ahead to see what they have to save some money... but you should definitely dress them up somehow! How can you not? It's their "1st Halloween!"
    momrocks1000

Answer by momrocks1000 at 3:31 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• The good thing about that age range is that they make tons of cute everyday outfits that are kind of like costumes. I saw cute lady bug jumpsuits at Babies R Us the other day that looked like lady bug costumes but could be worn every day. :) Happy Halloween
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 4:58 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• If you have a World Market close by you might check it out tomarrow. All their Halloween costumes are half off.
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 7:57 PM on Oct. 28, 2009