How do I make moms aware of my new feature on my site?

I am going to launch a "Rate & Review" feature on my site for a whole bunch of natural and organic products. Basically moms will get info on competing products, read other moms' reviews and be able to rate the products they love and hate. So how to I get moms to join in and review??

natureswizard

Asked by natureswizard at 3:21 PM on Oct. 28, 2009 in Health

• do you have to join the website, if so then you should have a E-Mailing list and you can send out a mass E-Mail. if not the ad like a large banner saying somthing like ''NEW- RATE AND REVIEW, CLICK HERE TO AD YOUR OWN" Idk thats just a idea
    sarahdicksonjr

Answer by sarahdicksonjr at 4:48 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• thanx sarah! you would only need to sign up so that you can join in and make comments. i am looking for blogging ways to get my message across to moms online. any ideas?
    natureswizard

Answer by natureswizard at 8:47 PM on Nov. 5, 2009