credit cards

I hate that I have credit cards w, balances........any other out there in the same boat??? Until I get a job i can only pay the min due!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:22 PM on Oct. 28, 2009 in Money & Work

• Honey I HAVE a job and can't make the minimum payments! Just keep going, you will see the light at the end of the tunnel someday....
    Anonymous

• Have you ever thought about working from to pay those balances off? I am a stay at home Mom to a 2 year old and 8 month old. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory, No MLM! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!!
    You can have the best of both worlds too.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 4:09 PM on Oct. 28, 2009