What are you going to be for Halloween?

I need cheap/easy Halloween costume ideas for my husband and I. We are going to a party with the kids on Friday and we are supposed to dress up. I need it to be PG as this is a family event. Any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:23 PM on Oct. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• peanut butter & jelly

you get a purple shirt and write jelly on it he gets a brown one and write pb or peanut butter on it
    Anonymous

• Lol cute PB and J! Lmao!.... Well me and my son is going as Dorothy and he is my brave lion... Lol his skinny dad is da scarecrow. His dad said that was his cue to be scarce and be in bed... We'll see!
    christinkie

Answer by christinkie at 3:29 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• My husband and I were Bonnie and Clyde to a party last weekend. He wore a pin stripped suit and slicked his hair back and put on a fedora. I wore a skirt and a mock turtle neck, books, a barre, and gloves. It was all stuff we owned or borrowed so we didn't spend anything.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 3:30 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• im going as a mom lol
    i was thinking of putting something up my shirt to look pregnant again lol
    i spent my costume money on my DD costume and a tattoo
    19bubbles91

Answer by 19bubbles91 at 3:43 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• I'm wearing an old prom dress and a mask, and my hubby is going at the Phantom. We're doing a masquerade with the teens as church, so we're all wearing mask and getting all dressed up
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 3:51 PM on Oct. 28, 2009