What is your costume going to be?

okay preggos... what is your costume going to be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:48 PM on Oct. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Lol, not going to dress up. too cold outside. its like 40 degrees outside now. and if i was going to dress up and go to a adult party, i would be some very sexy
    Anonymous

• I'm not showing yet in my stomach, just the boobs. SO and I are lil red riding hood and the big bad wolf. It's more like big boobs riding hood and the loves big boobs wolf.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 3:57 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• lol im paintin my belly as a pumpkin. gonna walk a bit and then pass candy out. im 39 weeks maybe the walking will help go into labor before i get induced tuesday. if nt ill still have baby by next weekend! :)
    teenmommytobe16

Answer by teenmommytobe16 at 4:04 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• LMAO ecodani!!! Im 21 wks and am dressing up like a Shot Gun Wedding bride. My SO is dressing like my 'daddy', shot gun and all!!
    alexsmomma06

Answer by alexsmomma06 at 4:11 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• i am actually going as the main monster from where the wild things are :) the costume is amazing - it belonged to a bookstore before it closed down and was rather expensive... but i didn't buy it so it's even better... totally looks like the monster from head to monster feet :)
    RosaMae

Answer by RosaMae at 11:00 PM on Oct. 30, 2009