What could it be?

....I get really really light headed dizzy & really hot....... I'm just now 12 weeks... With my first I did the same thing but they never decided what it was now after I had him the doc put me on iron cause my blood was so low.... its just werid I'm really weak.....

rebel07

Asked by rebel07 at 3:49 PM on Oct. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• The same thing is happening to me. I also have very low blood pressure. I'm trying to consume as many fluids as possible. It is miserable. I have to pee every 20 minutes. But the fluids really help. My midwife wants me to up my vitc E C A and take ginger. I've been eating raw ginger instead of taking capsules.

My theory is that all the blood making that is happen this early in pregnancy is hard work for my body. The liquids and the nutrients I'm getting from the juices are helping to make more blood. I'm drinking all organic and no-sugar-added juices -- apple, orange, grapefruit, papaya, coconut water, berry blends.

The coconut water is amazing. When I started that I felt a lot better. I have 12 oz every day with my morning snack.

I'm also drinking rice milk and hemp seed milk.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 3:55 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• I'm 25 weeks pregnant and feel that way at this very minute. I know they say the light headed and dizzy has to do with the increased blood flow thru your body know that your pregnant and then the being hot part is just from your hormones. I'm burning up at work right now and everyone else is freezing. Guess I have my pregnancy hormones to keep me warm :)
    misspriss_1987

Answer by misspriss_1987 at 4:08 PM on Oct. 28, 2009