Am i a nymphomaniac?

I'm 27, been happily married for 3 years. Our sex life is good. Sometimes, its GREAT! But, i just seem like i cannot get enough. I am horny all day every day, on my period, off my period. I use my vibrator twice a day, everyday sometimes 3 times a day. Is there something wrong with me? Is it because i'm getting closer to the peak of the woman sex drive? Has anyone else every dealt with this? It has gotten so bad, that I LOOK AT PORN when DH is not around. DH and i do have sex regularly, but he did say last week that he thinks my libido is much stronger than his. He jokingly said I was the man...not funny. Anyway, i feel stupid constantly begging him for sex. Will this ever end? How do i LOWER my sex drive? I hate being this horny all the time, it's making me nuts!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:50 PM on Oct. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• Yes you are a nympho.
    Anonymous

• hey im in the same boat as you, so im anxiously awaiting any answers you get lol

Anonymous

• It might be because you are nearing or at your peak. If you were a nympho, you would not be able to be with just one person. You would not be able to control your sexual urges. Try looking up info on nymphomania and also for libido at your age on Google.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 4:02 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• OP HERE...

I was kind of being sarcastic about he nympho thing. I do not have urges to have sex with other people, just have the urge to get off...w/ DH, or myself. I wish the feeling would go away so i can think fo something else....
    Anonymous

• Hey I'm 29 and have like NO sex drive so you can send some my way...UM...Libido not sex...
    Anonymous

• It's probably a hormone imbalance. I had that happen and the dr said being on over drive all the time like that will burn out your adrenal glands. (NOT a good thing) Talk to your doctor.

Answer by admckenzie at 5:11 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• ME TOO ME TOO ME TOO!!! LOL I THINK IT IS GREAT AND I BET YOU HUBBY KNOWS HOW GOOD HE HAS GOT IT!!!
    blue_glass_mama

Answer by blue_glass_mama at 5:26 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• Ive been the same way since being preggo. Im breastfeeding my daughter and that supposedly makes your libido do a nosedive. HA!! My bf is a truck driver and is only home 2-3days every 2 weeks. When he is home we have sex at least 2-3x a day, and i still want more.He has told me multiple times that I wear him out lol. And its not that Im not getting satisfied... I get off at least once each time, usually multiple times. It is VERY frustrating, especially when hes not home. I would never dream of cheating on him, I just want to stop feeling like some kind of freak
    Allie_kat1

Answer by Allie_kat1 at 11:59 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• Yes! And Yes! Lol I would use My Dildo about 3 times a day, My own Husband couldn't even keep up with me. Which sucks! But that's all I ever wanted to do, is have sex. I still am that way, when I was pregnant it was worse, and I would leak and go threw 4 underwear a day., But I am still extreanly horny, and hormoanal, and My Daughter is 9 weeks old, but I still have the same sex drive as I did when I was pregnant.
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 2:05 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• By the way your not a Nynmpho
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 2:06 AM on Oct. 29, 2009