Do you and your husband make love frequently?

My Husband dosn't seem all that interested in wanting to make love to me, much anymore. We actually have only been married for 6 months, and together for a year now. :( We have sex like 1 or 2 times out of like 2 1/2 weeks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:02 PM on Oct. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• same for me darling and im only 19 weve been married for ONLY 6 months also. but he has pains when it happens and will NOT,go to the doctor again for it. so it sucks
    Anonymous

• We have been married for 7 years now and still have sex at least 2-3 days a week. We usually can't go more than 3 days without having sex, we have a great sex life. It has actually only gotten better as time goes by, but that is us.
    Carajust

Answer by Carajust at 4:37 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• Normally every other day I'm 19 also and have been married since Valentines day of this year.......It's hard for either of us to go more than 2 days without it!!!
    lovinthislife08

Answer by lovinthislife08 at 5:33 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• I've been married 13 years and I have to say....a lot. I couldn't even tell you accurately. Probably 4-5 times a week I'd say. Varies. Depends, but quite a bit.
    heatheryn

Answer by heatheryn at 5:38 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• We been married 6 yrs, together for 7 and we've cooled down too.
    Life and its stresses sometimes get in the way and thats whats happened to us.

We probably average 2x a month.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 6:34 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• Hmm, we're TTC so we do it every day to every other day! lol, but on normally it's about 2 times a week, give or take, but that's average, lol. Don't get me wrong, we love eachother like crazy (been together 4 years) but we're just so busy and tired!! Haha
    mamie2shoes

Answer by mamie2shoes at 6:58 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• I have been married almost 6 years and we have sex atleast once a day .
    Mojitomommy

Answer by Mojitomommy at 10:47 PM on Oct. 28, 2009