how to become pregnant when you and your partner are ready? fast lol

well i am a mom to a little boy who is 4 days from 15 months old and my husband and i just got his first hair cut last night and after his baby hair was cut off and i seen his new hair doo , i just felt like my baby isnt my baby anymore he is getting so big soo fast on me, any ways i just really have the baby bug , and i was just wondering whats the best ways or strategies to conceive, and we are hopeing for a little girl this time!

i know this is a crazy question but plz respond all answers are welcome

mommyat20

Asked by mommyat20 at 4:05 PM on Oct. 28, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• have sex everyday if not every other day on ovulation days
    Butterflykiss15

Answer by Butterflykiss15 at 4:06 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• If your cycles have returned, then you can start charting them. "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" by Toni Wechsler is the bible on the subject. After reading it, I was pregnant the next month.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:17 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• lol.... we are ttc our 1st and pretty sure I am prego right now.

As my body refuses to give off signs of ovulation and I am horrible at tracking just about everything, me and my new husband decided to just have sex every day, the only thing I did not do was wait before cleaning up (if you know what I mean lol.....)

If I am not preg, thats what I will do different next month....wedge my lower body up with a pillow and watch a show! Sounds gross but when your ready....your willing to do weird stuff lol

Good luck to you!
    DisneyBride13

Answer by DisneyBride13 at 5:30 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• There is no sure fire way to get pregnant fast (man do i wish there was)
    Aniyunwiya

Answer by Aniyunwiya at 8:19 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• Use the Shettle's method to try for a girl and start charting your cycle NOW so you can plan your baby dance days in a couple months.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 8:21 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• Use Clomid. I read where if you use it, your chances of having a girl are higher. I didnt know this when I took clomid and we had twin girls. After having 3 boys, we finally got our girls :)
    Anonymous