Is this ok for an adults only Halloween party?

I'm a size 8 and I will be wearing red boy shorts under it. Dh thinks it is too sexy, what do you think?

http://www.halloweenexpress.com/hello-sailor-adult-costume-p-18543.html?action=addProducts

sararsara

Asked by sararsara at 4:25 PM on Oct. 28, 2009 in Holidays

• If Dh didn't agree I wouldn't wear it. He wouldnt have any fun being mad that you wore it. Even if he wasn't mad he wouldnt be happy. Then God forbid someone of the opposite sex gave you a second look....he might think it was because of the outfit and not just because you are smokin! It would just cause problems.
    mom2queenie2004

Answer by mom2queenie2004 at 6:20 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• I think it would be cute to dress in privately after the party for your DH. But, I wouldn't wear it to a party if he thinks it's too sexy. You don't want to make him feel like you are showing off what he considers "for his eyes only".

07upsydaisy

Answer by 07upsydaisy at 4:35 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• Whatever you feel comfortable in is whats important. Not you size.....Have fun and wear what you want to
    NAT24ROXY24

Answer by NAT24ROXY24 at 5:00 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• I agree with the second post, if you feel comfy and you have shorts under it then why not? I think it's cute and my hubby said he would love to show me off. Even though i wear 2X and am 216lbs. If i was in a size 8 i would JMO. My hubby wouldn't care. He is the one who gets to see what's under it nobody else, so i don't see why. GL
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 2:06 AM on Oct. 29, 2009