WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE THING TO DO WITH YOUR KIDS?

I Love it when my hubby and i take them to the park...jack has so much fun, it is a little difficult with the little one..hes almost one..so there is not a whole lot that can be done with him at a park..i think next time we are going to take some toys so that he is not so hard to manage..i dont know why i didnt think of this before!

froghopper

Asked by froghopper at 2:49 PM on Jun. 24, 2008 in Just for Fun

• We love to go to the zoo. We just bought a family pass, so we'll be going quite a bit. My daughter is two and she loves animals. She'd live at the zoo if she could! Not only is the zoo fun and educational, but my husband and I get exercise by walking around all day. Since the pass gets us into other zoos too, we take day trips to zoos that we normally wouldn't think of going to.
    lovinmystar

Answer by lovinmystar at 2:56 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• Right now with Nate only being 7 mo old, I love to play with him. He wrinkels his nose now and it's sooooo much fun to make him do it.
    onespoiledwife

Answer by onespoiledwife at 3:17 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• Call us crazy, but we love traveling with our 2 year old - overseas, domestic, train, plane, car...all ways! She's been traveling since day 1 and never complains. Hopefully the travel bug has bitten her permanently.
    1funkymomma

Answer by 1funkymomma at 3:26 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• We love when it's warm outside so my son can play in the baby pool or hose. He LOVES water & will squeal and splash for EVER! It's SO cute! :)
    crazysocks830

Answer by crazysocks830 at 4:46 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• We make up a big batch of home made play dough and go to town with cookie cutters, rolling pins, stamps and just our imaginations!!! It is messy...but what kinda fun isn't. It is Well worth the mess.
    MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 4:50 PM on Jun. 24, 2008