SEVERE cramping

I had my membranes stripped well over 24 hours ago and I was supposed to have cramping (which I did all night last night) all day. Well I am getting cramping again and it is really severe. I do not believe these are contractions. I am still bleeding a bit too. How long after having your membranes stripped are you supposed to cramp? Is this normal?

I am 40w+3d

Tashwitz

Asked by Tashwitz at 5:01 PM on Oct. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I didnt have my membranes stipped but i did have a lot of cramping and thought i wasnt in labor but my mother talked me into going to the hospital to get checked and turns out i was 7 cm dilated and i didnt really have pain just cramps. congrats and good luck!
    Anonymous

• yea.. i think I'm going to hospital. I just wanted to know if this was normal, but no one is answering =/

Thank you though!
    Tashwitz

Answer by Tashwitz at 5:21 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• If you are bleeding then go to the hospital. If the cramps are severe then head to the hospital. Good Luck
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 5:49 PM on Oct. 28, 2009