Cheating then watching porn.

My husband cheated on me 2 years ago. I stayed in hopes that we could work things out and he would change. He is has been fine since then, he hasent cheated, talked with another woman, like to be with his family, he really doesnt even go out with friends unless I'm around. He's a full time family man now. I stared trusting him again well now I found out hes watching porn... alot. He just started a few months ago from he says. Should I be worried hes going to cheat again? Other than the porn he gives me no reason at all to think he will do anything like that again but now Im started to get worried by this. He says he watches the porn bc as fun as it is to watch it with me he doesnt want me 2 get burned out on his fantasy and not want 2 watch with him or talk about it, so if he does it on his own then I will be more willing to keep watching it and talking about it with him. I hope that makes sence, I'm not sure if I understand

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:03 PM on Oct. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• Many men enjoy porn but it won't lead to cheating. Sometimes it's best to let men have their private time like some of us women want our private fantasy time with our vibrators.

Answer by admckenzie at 5:09 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• i agree...my "own" time for me is chatting on the computer but no cheating. i'd be worried if it was invading his life or something
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 5:16 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• IMO, if my SO looks at porn, he is cheating.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 5:28 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• well porn is cheating to me so *shrugs*
    But i know most women don't believe that. . .
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 6:06 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• Porn is cheating already to me so I don't know what to tell you. I'd say he's trying to avoid cheating in the real world but it will lead to that I think evetually
    Anonymous

• porn can lead to cheating in some men and since he cheated once before i would not be happy. porn can be a bigger issue then the actual cheating. they can go hand in hand. not always but like i said i don't think i would be able to think that it won't lead to that. if it's not a moral issue for him not to watch it then i don't know if you have an issue here. although i don't like or would like my husband to watch porn to some it's ok. to a man who has sexual issues like keeping it between you 2. then i would have an issue with the porn. yeah i don't understand what he is trying to say. i would think it was more of a turn on to a man if his lady is watching. him not wanting you too would worry me personally. as if he just wants to envision only them and not you in their place.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 6:58 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• i don't see porn as cheating .. It's not like he is really going to have sex with that porn star.

if you don't like it , make some of yourself for him .
    Mojitomommy

Answer by Mojitomommy at 10:43 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• once in a while My husband will watch porn, but not often, but when He does I tell him I want him
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 2:00 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• I think porn is cheating too and I'd give my man the boot for looking at it. Porn takes away from his appreciation for you so it's destructive to your relationship. I think you shouldn't allow it at all. If you watch it it makes it ok for him to watch it.
    Tickledtrauma

Answer by Tickledtrauma at 1:31 AM on Oct. 31, 2009