I have a 17 month old and one due in February and need to buy a double stroller that can fit an infant carrier. What is a good make/model?

ladybuglane

Asked by ladybuglane at 5:13 PM on Oct. 28, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I have the babytrend galaxy set, haven't used it yet because my son isnt due til december but so far I love it, it isnt huge so it is easy to take around
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 5:19 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• I have the graco duo glider. It is a little bulky but it fits in my trunk, works great and wasn't extremely expensive. I love having a double stroller, I would have never gone out of the house if I didn't have it.
    Anonymous

• I also have the graco double glider. Our car seat from the first baby fits on top of this one. Doesn't match, but at this point you stop caring about all that. lol at least we did
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 5:52 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• Is the graco duo glider heavy?
    ladybuglane

Answer by ladybuglane at 12:01 AM on Oct. 29, 2009