whats wrong with my daughters cat....help....

im hoping someone knows about cats...well my daughters cat is preg for the 2nd time..1st time she had kittens was feb last yr.....we had apt to get her fixed n she preg...well idk hoe far along...well my question is shes been spotting since last night....what is happening..labor starting,miscarry..can cats miscarry....someone help...no bashing i cant afford to take her to the vet now i lost my job recently....if you bash ill turn you in....help help help my daughters upset...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:31 PM on Oct. 28, 2009 in Pets

• she could be going into labor early or she might be miscarrying you can call a vet and let them know you cant afford to take her in you just want to know and they might be able to tell you
    mememe27

Answer by mememe27 at 5:47 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• how big is her belly? can you feel movement? can you feel individual kittens? those things will tell approx how far along she is.
    is her belly hard? does she seem reclusive, or does she want attention? is she eating and drinking normally? has she been using her kitty box regularly?

yes, cats can miscarry- they can also have still born babies that will die while the other continue to mature, and it can cause infections...

i used to work with a couple of animal rescues in charlotte, and i used to foster (both pregnant mammas & bottle babys + some of the weird critters they didn't know how to take care of)... been around a lot of preggo animals, period... send me a msg... being limited to this 900 character crap is ridiculous.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 5:47 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• obbydobbie i sent you a pm please get back 2me.......mememe27 thank you for rep....
    Anonymous

• this actually happened to my cat tonight, she had a miscarrige, i thought she peed on me...but then i noticed it was blood and she was crying and she lost the mucus plug thing*not sure if thats what its called*

call the vet in the morning and tell them you dont have any money and what should you do, and keep a close eye on the kitty until then

good luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:52 AM on Oct. 31, 2009