Need great eyeliner!!

I'm a bass player in a band and I'm on stage for about 4 hours jumping around under hot lights, and sweating. I need a great eyeliner that won't run while I'm on stage. I also need good make up that will stay in place for a long time.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:38 PM on Oct. 28, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Hi there!! I just wanted to let you know that if u havent seen AVOn has some GREAT makeup, theres also new Mineral makeup...check it out on my site and i will also look into the specifics for you.......theres a wide variety and i have several customers that buy it b/c it stays on longer and looks great! check out my site and email me or send me a message on here or @ amy_sue02@yahoo.com
    www.youravon.com/anegrete

Also.....u can order online and it will ship straight to your door, PLUS i will give u FREE SHIPPING so u dont pay the extra cost!!
    Take care!
    Plz let me know!!
    Thanx
    -Amy ( :
    amy_sue02

Answer by amy_sue02 at 5:48 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• oh, i have an excellent suggestion... i use maybelline eyeshadow (love it!), almay liquid liner for my top lid and covergirl perfect point plusfor the bottom. i know that is a lot, but i love both those liners.... and i can't use a pencil they hurt! the perfect point plus is my favorite
    1st_time_mom23

Answer by 1st_time_mom23 at 5:48 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• Avon has several...one is the Perfect Wear Eyewriter Liquid Liner...i agreea bout the pencils...dont like...but this one is a up to 12 hour wear and on sale! The Perfect Wear products are great! i use them myself!! ( :
    amy_sue02

Answer by amy_sue02 at 5:56 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• Best for stage makeup that I'm aware of is a gel eyeliner that you apply with a brush. Bobbi Brown has a good one. Also try a face primer before putting on your foundation. It should help your foundation stay put.

KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 6:31 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• MAC Cosmetics makes great foundations and I love their eyeliners. I use Fluidline, which is a cream eyeliner in a pot that you apply with an angled brush. It lasts all day long.
    gct23

Answer by gct23 at 12:55 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• I like Loreal HIP cream liners the best. They are compatible to MAC but I prefer HIP because it's more convenient.
    mom2trewife2vic

Answer by mom2trewife2vic at 1:28 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• My favorite is the Avon Glimmersticks in waterproof. I wore it to the waterpark over the summer to test it and it stayed put all day :) www.youravon.com/dhullum use coupon code FSANY for free shipping!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 12:09 AM on Oct. 31, 2009

• Stila smudge pots are great for long lasting liner
    and bareminerals foundation stays on and doesn't wear off bc its a powder
    doesn't make you look cakey or feel like you even have make-up on
    just helps cover flaws and stuff, I love it
    ChelseaG23

Answer by ChelseaG23 at 6:35 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• There are gel eyeliners that come with an angled brush from avon on sale right now for 5.99 for the set! Most of the Avon makeup is on sale right now so now is the time to buy it! There is also a special going on right now where you buy $15 worth of select makeup items and you get a free gift bag! Perfect for gifting if you ask me! www.youravon.com/jbrough Use code FSANY for free shipping right to your door!
    Plus AVON has a 100% satisfaction guaranteed policy.
    Smixxy_jmm

Answer by Smixxy_jmm at 10:24 AM on Nov. 9, 2009