Since Halloween is on Saturday what time are you taking your kids Trick or Treating?

We'll probably go around 3 or 4pm.

sweetmom1007

Asked by sweetmom1007 at 5:40 PM on Oct. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• The haunted house at the YMCA starts at 6:00 so I imagine we will walk there and stop at a few houses along the way.
    justluvinmyson

Answer by justluvinmyson at 5:46 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• well here trick or treating dont start till6 and lasts till 8 and since my daughters and 2 and 3 months im thinking about just leaving them go for about an hour 1/2 depends on how cold it is.(we live in alaska) then afterwards we are going to a halloween party for an hour
    SPC.armywife

Answer by SPC.armywife at 5:43 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• Usually starts at dusk for a couple of hours. We turn off the porch light at 8. It's usually only teens after that.
    Anonymous

• Probably around 6 o'clock.
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 5:47 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• Once it starts getting dark...so around 6pm probably.
    I can't stand when trick or treaters come in the middle of the day. They'll probably start around noon here. I don't give out candy before 4pm and disconnect my doorbell.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 5:56 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• We're going to a carnival my hometown is having and I think it starts about 4. My kids are still small so we probably won't be out when it gets late.
    Anonymous

• We will go around 6:30, but it's supposed to be snowing and raining and 36 degrees. We were going to go to the nursing home, because the residents love to hand out candy and the kids love it, but they don't want anybody this year because of the flu bugs going around.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 6:03 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• where we live trick or treat is always celebrated the Thursday of and is from 5:30 - 6:30

so in other places you can go whenever ?
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 10:56 PM on Oct. 28, 2009