question about my husband

so i have been finding porn on my computer and i ask my husband about it and he just says he is getting some for his friends and puts them on cd's for them...but half the time when i go to bed he is still up and i snuck up on him one night looking at it and he hurried and closed out of it..why does he not want me to know about it? and why would he keep telling me its not for him and someone else? i dont like that he looks at that stuff it makes me feel like im not good enough for him...does anyone else feel the same way?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:42 PM on Oct. 28, 2009 in About CafeMom

• There are some really terrific books / lectures out there on how to handle this subject. As for myself, my husband visited seemingly innocuous "Maximum Magazine" website & offers for Porn propaganda popped up, I just laid down the law (especially since visitors were the ones who brought my attention to it!) Also www.netnanny.com is vitally important with little ones on the lose! My recommendation is to be VERY candid with you husband and consistent (just like with a child) because this type of behavior can be addictive and is not healthy for a marriage. And girl, go pick up some lingere!
    lalafreduu

Answer by lalafreduu at 6:57 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• Almost everyone's man on here is looking at porn! What can you do!?!?!?!?!?!? You should check out some of their answers and questions.
    Anonymous

• go to a few porn sites yourself and save them in favorites...idk...hotcocks or something, when he stumbles upon it maybe he wont feel the need to hide it anymore or maybe he will question you and you can say "you can look at porn and i can't"
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 6:08 PM on Oct. 28, 2009