Do you think that people at Walmart who dressed inappropriate or outrageously is a fair game for people to make fun of (ie putting their pictures in Peopleofwalmart.com)?

When I see them being posted here, I shake my head and think of what are these people thinking dressing like that.....and I admit sometimes I do laugh at it. But then I think of how would I feel if that was me in the pic (I don't dress outrageously though...I'm usually a t-shirt and jeans kind of gal) or a family member, how would I feel. How does the website get away with it? If anyone on there see that, won't they be able to sue or is their picture being up there fair game to the public to criticize and make fun of?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:47 PM on Oct. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• IDK if you are showing you ass in public then you deserve to have your picture up on a site like that. Some of those people disgust me.
    Tashwitz

Answer by Tashwitz at 5:48 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• i agree with tashwitz....they know how they are dressing so its fair game
    SPC.armywife

Answer by SPC.armywife at 5:50 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• i saw that "people of walmart" email. I think some people do dress odd on purpose. I think some people are just clueless and think they look good.
    citymama707

Answer by citymama707 at 5:51 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• I don't care how people dress, it's pretty funny but who cares!
    Anonymous

• It is really mean, but it's hilarious! And really if you are going to dress like that you want the attention. It's not like they are taking pictures of people because they are fat or have acne or think the person is ugly-they are just taking pictures of their wild outfits. I often wondered if the people in the pictures could sue too. I'm not sure about what the laws are.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 5:52 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• If you leave your house looking like that, you will pass dozens and dozens of surveillance cameras, not to mention thousands of real live people who will all see you. It's just unfortunate that so many people who were never taught the difference between leaving the house clothes and hang out on the couch clothes seem to congregate at Walmart. Even if the pictures weren't all consolidated at one website, you can be sure those pictures are still getting passed around and people are laughing at them IRL.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 5:52 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• omg! lol I never seen this site before I can't believe people go out like this never seen anything like it
    Have3Girls114

Answer by Have3Girls114 at 5:55 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• honestly... i'm always afraid of going out of the house in Tie Dye for that very reason! LMAO! i jokingly said to my sis it wouldn't surprise me to see myself on that darn site! lol esp since i tend to dress all of us alike in case someone wanders, so we're easy to identify. lol maybe i should go check!

if i saw any of my family on there, i would laugh my @$$ off! (and then email it to them lol)
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 5:58 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• I love that website!!! And some of those people look like they are begging for someone to put their pic on the internet. And who knows, if someone sees that they qualified for "People of Walmart" maybe it will inspire them to cut that mullet or wear clothes that cover their butts. For the good of society.
    Anonymous

• The people you see in the photos on the "people of walmart" site obviously dress that way to get attention, so now they are getting the attention they so desperately seek!
    Anonymous