Age Differences?

What is your opinion on a 58 year old man dating a 23 year old girl?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:56 PM on Oct. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• Ewwwwwwwwwwww f-ing gross! That's like dating your dad or a great uncle or something! Now if I was marrying for money maybe I could stand his saggy hairy @ss balls!
    Anonymous

• I think it's sick and wrong. Why can't he find someone his own age? If he were just ten years younger you wouldn't ask this question because you know it would be against the law. Sounds like a repressed pedophile. Hell if he was six years younger it would be illegal. Gross.....
    jenree33

Answer by jenree33 at 5:59 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• Well if they want it to seem like their dating father and daughter...then thats up to them...but me personally..i think its nasty. I dont understand the whole dating somone that much older then you...EEEWWW!!!
    MoMMy2aDiVA08

Answer by MoMMy2aDiVA08 at 6:00 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• gross
    Anonymous

• Legal or not...IMO...its a form of pediphilia(sp?) I think its gross and for all the wrong reasons. Hes doing it for sick attention and shes most likely doing it for money. Im 25 and think the oldest Id go is late 30's early 40's. But having a 33yo bf now I think I wanna go younger...lol when it comes to sex anyway!!! LOL
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 6:06 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• that is a huge age difference..but in a way i have no room to talk because i was with a man who was 20 years older than me. but i was with him for him and he looked fine at 40:)he was one of my soulmates and i still love him dearly. but i have to say 58 and 23 ...i dont think i could do it.
    Anonymous

• Personally i think yuck. That's like dating your father. And what intentions would a 53 year old have for a 23 year old.
    angiewith2

Answer by angiewith2 at 6:22 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• I think its a bit odd but they are both legal adults so whatever floats their boat.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 6:32 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• My first husband was 18 years older than me - i see now that the age difference contributed to the inequity in our marriage. He was very fit and handsome for his age, but I was young (26) and very impressed with as he was a lawyer who aspired to be a judge. I played the part of the Stepford Wife to better his career. I gave up my own law school education for his career as I was solely responsible for the home and children - once he became a judge I had served my purpose and the age difference was the least of our problems. Our marriage ended when I wanted to stop being his much younger 'trophy wife.'

Our age difference was very great - but this one is a recipe for an absolute disaster.

My fiance is 5 years older than me - I knew I better this time!
    rodscanadian

Answer by rodscanadian at 6:42 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• GROSS! I cannot imagine dating someone old enough to be my dad.......yuck!
    SuperMomof3kids

Answer by SuperMomof3kids at 7:19 PM on Oct. 28, 2009