What is the nicest, sweetest, most generous thing you ever done for your man?

my hubby is a huuuge football fan, and I hate it beyond belief. I get upset when he sits in front of the TV on Sundays for 5 HOURS!!! in complete silence. It drives me crazy because I cant say nothing to him cause he dont hear me at all. So as a gift to him, I brought 2 tickets to the panthers(his team) for his birthday!! I cant wait to see the look on his face when he sees what his wife, the woman who despise football, did for her man. Of course im not going with him,(the game is the day after his bday) but his brother will be as happy as he is. As much as he loves football he has never been to an actual game.....Ooooo the points ima get from this, lol. I may buy a jersey for myself and wait for him to get home (wink wink)

kiyad22

Asked by kiyad22 at 6:36 PM on Oct. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• raise his son while he's over seas. And that's something i do every day.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 6:41 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• 2 sons after he told me he only wanted boys! Whoo hoo I'm good! LOL! But besides that...A big flat screen tv after he had to watch the Superbowl on a tiny little tv.. I took pity on him!
    Anonymous

• I put aside money I got for presents and babysitting and saved up enough after a few years to buy him a telescope that he'd mentioned but never thought to buy because of the expense.

Answer by Bmat at 6:44 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• Bought a surprise package for Las Vegas for our 25th wedding anniversary. He was really blown away and had a great time. We were there for a week. He now wants to retire and become a taxi driver in Vegas. Don't ask me why.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:23 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• divorce him....

HA
    Anonymous

• I bought him a car trailer he's been wanting for years. I also got him a big toolbox to put on it for our Wheeling trips.I bought it for him while he was on the road working and when he got home it was in the driveway.... I know it's material but he never wanted to spend the money , I had told him he works very hard for it he deserves to have it. He tells everyone that his wifey got it for him and they can't believe it. He loves it!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 7:40 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• I went to a Nascar race with him, read the entire game, but he loved it. Also supporting him through all of the deployments, putting my career on hold for his military dream. I have kuto points until we die. lol

DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 7:41 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• According to me- bearing, birthing and raising 2 (will be 3 in May) of his children

According to him- the first time I made his mom's sausage and spinach pie recipe I carved "I Love You" in the top of it. That nearly brought him to tears and he told me, then and there, that it was the nicest thing anyone has ever done for him. Men--- the way to their hearts really is through their stomachs.
    IrishMommaC

Answer by IrishMommaC at 7:53 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• I made my man nachos while he was planted in front of the game. But the thing he would say is the best I watched a game for him and woke him up when his team ran in the winning touch down. I laughed that he said that was one of the best things I ever did for him. LOL. Men.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 9:10 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• My ex boyfriend LOVES red velvet cake, so out of the blue I bought him a red velvet cupcake and took it to him (he lived an hour away) just because I thought he would like it. Too bad he turned out to be a jerk and the better I was to him the worse and more abusive he was to me. Glad he's gone.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on Oct. 29, 2009