Arby's Market Fresh menu - Wow, it's actually food!!

I had been seeing all the ads for some of the new stuff at Arby's, a lot of which is on the Market Fresh menu. Well, I finally tried some of it, and it was awesome!! I like fastfood so I don't always care if something is healthy or whatever, but this new stuff actually is and tasted good too, so I was suprised. The chicken and turkey were fresh (reminded me of Thanksgiving turkey!) and good and the vegetables were too. It doesn't even seem like fastfood, more like deli sandwiches. Anyway, just wanted to express my suprise at a fastfood place having actual food lol!!

sammybear71

Asked by sammybear71 at 6:41 PM on Oct. 28, 2009 in Food & Drink

• I can't remember the name but it's chicken salad with grapes & nuts. yummy
    mommorgan

Answer by mommorgan at 7:09 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• It's actually very unhealthy the turkey sandwich you are reffering to has over 800 calories. Here's a link to their nutrition. Just trying to help.
    http://www.arbys.com/nutrition/temp_nutrition_info.pdf
    OliviasMommy611

Answer by OliviasMommy611 at 8:26 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• I've seen the commercials but haven't got to try them yet. Will have to stop by there and get one next time I'm over near Arby's. Much better than tasteless greasy hamburgers. Thanks for the info
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 9:40 PM on Oct. 28, 2009