If you're having a bad day...

do you come on Cafemom and bring everyone down? There is a certain woman who is answering all the questions, in the JUST FOR FUN section I might add and being really snarky and well, b**chy! Really take a walk and let the rest of us have our fun!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:44 PM on Oct. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No I dont. I stay int the hobbie and crafts section alot. How can you be b*tchy in there anyway?
    "My glue gun is bigger than your glue gun"
    "Stop snorting the glitter you glitter ho!"
    LOL Hope it made you laugh.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 7:43 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• I am having a fantastic day but this question BEGS for me to be sarcastic and snarky. lol Here's what i wanted to say:

yes. I come on here just to tear all the other dumb bitches down. Every one always feels better after they've made a few other people feel as miserable as they feel. I know it works for me. eye rolling

outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 6:49 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• Well, no. Sometimes the questions in Just for Fun are really not - fun. The questions are the downer and not the posters.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:21 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• I will read through the relationships section and realize that not only do I not have it so bad, but I just might have struck gold over here.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:56 PM on Oct. 28, 2009