If you're having a bad day...

do you come on Cafemom and bring everyone down? There is a certain woman who is answering all the questions, in the JUST FOR FUN section I might add and being really snarky and well, b**chy! Really take a walk and let the rest of us have our fun!

Asked by Anonymous at 6:44 PM on Oct. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No I dont. I stay int the hobbie and crafts section alot. How can you be b*tchy in there anyway?
    "My glue gun is bigger than your glue gun"
    "Stop snorting the glitter you glitter ho!"
    LOL Hope it made you laugh.

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 7:43 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• I am having a fantastic day but this question BEGS for me to be sarcastic and snarky. lol Here's what i wanted to say:

yes. I come on here just to tear all the other dumb bitches down. Every one always feels better after they've made a few other people feel as miserable as they feel. I know it works for me. eye rolling

Answer by outstandingLove at 6:49 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• Well, no. Sometimes the questions in Just for Fun are really not - fun. The questions are the downer and not the posters.

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:21 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• I will read through the relationships section and realize that not only do I not have it so bad, but I just might have struck gold over here.

Answer by Pnukey at 9:56 PM on Oct. 28, 2009