What is everyone doing for Halloween?

Me? Nothing I was gonna go out with friends but I am just not feelin' it now. What is everyone else doing?

violaswamp

Asked by violaswamp at 6:48 PM on Oct. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Going to a church fall festival then trick or treating around 5. At dark we are hoping my SIL will take our son so we can go haunted housing.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 7:06 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• We will be with the marching band at Cary Band Days in Cary, NC. My youngest plays the sax in the marching band. He is having a large time.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:19 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• Taking one of our 3 boys trick or treating. Our youngest has Strep and the oldest(13) is going to babysit for a couple hours so I can take our middle son out. Then come home and veg out in front of the TV and go through candy...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 7:35 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• Just taking my kids trick or treating with all of our friends in my neighborhood. It is fun.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 7:35 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• That is the first day of swim lessons for the girls and yoga for me, so that is the morning and then I think we will join some friends fro trick or treating at the local mall. Then home to pass out candy. The girls should sleep well after all that.

DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 7:43 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• Nothing at all. I have stepkids that don't live with us and are too old for trick or treating. We live out in the country and don't get trick or treaters and I really miss that a lot. Hubby has to work so not going to any parties. Probably just watch spooky movies and eat candy LOL
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 8:06 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• I'm taking my 5 year old trick or treating and then I'm going to watch my fiance's band play.

trevsrockinmom

Answer by trevsrockinmom at 8:19 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• My sons are going to Cedar Point that day so it'll just be hubby and I. Halloween is my night to sit down and watch the live Ghost Hunters and hubby will play video games. It's so exciting. LOL
    Anonymous

• Going to a funeral of my 26 y/o niece and her unborn baby.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 9:07 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• My parents are coming up from New York so we are making a day of it in Salem, Mass by visiting historic sites and then trick o treating out there. After that we'll come home, order take out, watch some kiddie halloween movies and hand out candy!
    MiSSHiSCAMP0S

Answer by MiSSHiSCAMP0S at 9:20 PM on Oct. 28, 2009