Can anyone help me count my days when i will ovulate

I justed started my period and me and my husband will like to try for a baby my periods last 7 day my period started october 26 09

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:55 PM on Oct. 28, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Depending on how many days are in between your periods, start day to start day the next month, but Im going to give you a rough estimate and you can do the figuring..... if you are on a 28 day to 30 day schedule, you should ovulate around the 7th, 8th or 9th of November, so those are the days you should be 'trying' For all practical purposes, and this is assuming you have a very regular cycle, take the first day of one period, count the days until your next period starts and then count into the middle days (28 day cycle, count 14 days from the first day of your period and ovulation should take place in that time frame, if it is 30 days, count 15 days into your cycle, does that make sense?) Try to have sex on the day before, the day of and the day after and hopefully it will work. Good luck
    SuperMomof3kids

Answer by SuperMomof3kids at 7:00 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• Personally i would buy digital opk's and start charting to help tell when you are ovulating, any online "calcuators" are only estimates.
    Aniyunwiya

Answer by Aniyunwiya at 8:00 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• You need to start charting your cycle and find out what your full cycle length is not just how long your periods are. That actually doesn't really matter much at all. I used www.femilia.com, but there are others out there too.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 8:20 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• Given just that information, there's no telling. How long your period lasts doesn't mean anything. How long is your cycle normally? You should ovulate 11-16 days before the start of your next period, and you'd be most fertile in the 2-3 days before that, so try from 21 days before your next period until 10 days before to cover all your bases. If you know when your next period will be, then it should be easy enough to count backwards; if you don't, then you'll have to use OPKs and/or start charting your cycle (www.fertilityfriend.com is a great resource).

DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 10:49 AM on Oct. 29, 2009